CheaprEats | Support Page
We're listening! Have a feature you'd like implemented? Contact us today! We'd love to hear from you, whether it's a feature request, a message about something you love or even a bug request if you find one!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions you may have for and/or about us as a current or potential Customer.
Is Cheapreats Available in my area?
CheaprEats is currently only available at University of Toronto, Scarborough. However, we are a growing company, signup for our newsletter to get notified when CheaprEats comes to your area.
Do I need a credit card or debit card to use CheaprEats?
Yes, we require you to have a credit card or debit card before you can place any orders.
Questions you may have for and/or about us as a current or potential vendor.
What's the CheaprEats ordering process?
- A customer will open the CheaprEats app on their mobile phone, browse your new visual menu, selects a meal, provides a tip and then prepays right from their phone!
- On the POS system your employees can choose to accept/cancel the order and in one click let the customer know when the food will be ready.
- Your employee after accepting the order will then proceed to complete the order and place it at the pickup station.
- The customer will at the corresponding pickup time, arrive at your store and collect their order.
How do I get the POS system?
Our POS System can be used on the following devices or you can request a special tablet from us:
- Any Mobile Phone (The Web + App Support Available)
- Any Tablet Devices (The Web + App Support Available)
- Your Computer (The Web)